Wednesday, August 15, 2012

First Day of School for my Little Girls!

August 15th! Too early! It's still summer!

Although, I will admit that getting back to a schedule will be a good thing, even though I hate schedules.

Freshmen started at 8 am.
Juniors started at 10am so she went to her friends house first.

Where did the time go?! They were just in middle school together!
How do they grow so fast right before our eyes?
The first day of school is always a hard one for me. Mostly because its the end of summer and I feel like I lose them til next summer & they'll be another year older. Next summer I will have a 15 & 17 year old. That means possibly working & driving teens that definitely won't have time for Mom. It all came so fast but I'm glad I was home with them all these years!








1 comment:

  1. Beautiful girls!! Time goes way to fast doesn't it? I love my big girls, but oh how I would love to have my little girls back for a day!!

    ReplyDelete