Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Last look before they go on a long trip!

This is the Art Challenge I made for fellow guild member Kate based on the painting, "Party Trees", that she loves, shown in upper right corner

This is the one made for me by fellow guild member Reneau based on the picture of the Chicago Theater hanging in my living room & a piece of 70's floral fabric I picked up at the Allstate Arena flea market that I love!
They are going to be part of an exhibit to travel around the US withThe Original Sewing & Quilt Expo as The Chicago Modern Quilt Guild. How cool is that?!!!
I wanted to hang this in my livingroom but that'll have to wait about a year! Thanks to member Sara H & her professional connections to the show, this is all possible! Thanks Sara!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment