Sunday, April 28, 2013

1st Breakfast of Spring -Alfresco

The canopy is on the screenhouse in the backyard a little earlier this year than previous years. Yesterday was nice and Mom & Dad were stopping by with my birthday Pansies, and Terry & Fran were coming by later that evening. Since Jeff was around, he thought it should be put up to make it a little more cozy to sit out there. For me, it will just be another thing to worry about with all our abundant Spring rain lately since the water pools up in the corners & has to be emptied.
Although, I must say, it was very peaceful to have a quiet breakfast in the yard with the birds singing to me.
Coffee blended with coconut oil in my CMQG mug, an egg made in my new micro mc muffin maker & the most awesome apple strudel ever, brought as my birthday cake from Mom & Dad, and my 20 Minute Vegetable Gardener book, completed the perfect recipe for a Sunday morning! Thank you Universe!

No comments:

Post a Comment